. .
Logo LE HONDA DAX STOCK
Pour parler du Dax Honda, des minis 4 ou 2 temps, originales ou répliques et autres deux roues vintages.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » Autres intérêts et passions diverses.Place à ceux qui ne pensent pas que mécanique. Libre à vous de créer votre espace. » Petit écran
. Issues With Screen Resolution Go back
Auteur Message
crowek

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Issues With Screen Resolution
Hi,

I recently found my old CD copy of Panzer Corps Wehrmacht (thought I lost it somehow) and everything worked fine once I installed it on my new laptop. My computer is running 3840x2160 resolution, and I think that this is what I put in on my settings once I installed PC.However, all the rest of extensions were purchased in the download versions. Slitherine were kind enough to provide me with new links for all, and even a gave me a link for the main game, which I apparently bought again after I misplaced my original CD. Anyway, I downloaded all extensions, Allied, Afrika, Soviet, the Grand Campaign, and Sea Lion, and installed them on my laptop. Unfortunately this somehow messed with the resolution. Now everything is tiny, I can barely read what it says, and mainly work it on instinct and memory. Once I run the game the battle map everything is tiny, I actually get the whole map in battle map mode, and do not need to scroll to find units, cities, etc. Both map modes are basically the same size, and fully fit on the screen. The game is basically unplayable in this way. And no matter what I do to the resolution in PC nothing changes, I get one resolution in the game and that is it. I even installed the downloadable version of the main game hoping that it would fix the issue, but alas, nothing.Is there a way to fix this resolution issue without messing with my main laptop resolution? 

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72648
Product Video Production Agency

Thank you.

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » Autres intérêts et passions diverses.Place à ceux qui ne pensent pas que mécanique. Libre à vous de créer votre espace. » Petit écran Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation