. .
Logo LE HONDA DAX STOCK
Pour parler du Dax Honda, des minis 4 ou 2 temps, originales ou répliques et autres deux roues vintages.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » le Honda Dax stock » Achats et ventes
. Wash Sales: Betterment + Wealthfront = Trouble? Go back
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Wash Sales: Betterment + Wealthfront = Trouble?
HI

I am relatively new to the investing game and one thing For the past year, I have had both Betterment and Wealthfront and Tax Loss Harvesting enabled. Given that their underlying securities are so similar, I know that they will not be able to sell or sell anything else. The good news is that the tax losses have been relatively low since the market has been so excellent this year. The bad news, is that I do not know how to fix the situation and I worry it's going to create a huge IRS nightmare for me.
I do not mind not claiming tax losses for this year, but I want to make sure that the cost is appropriately adjusted in the future. Is there a way I can undo any of this mess before I need to file my 2017 taxes? Do you think the IRS will actually detect these wash sales? What happens if they do not know?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=235839
Creative advertising company 

Thank you.

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » le Honda Dax stock » Achats et ventes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation