. .
Logo LE HONDA DAX STOCK
Pour parler du Dax Honda, des minis 4 ou 2 temps, originales ou répliques et autres deux roues vintages.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » Autres intérêts et passions diverses.Place à ceux qui ne pensent pas que mécanique. Libre à vous de créer votre espace. » Espace destiné à la photographie
. Are bridge cameras good for airshow photography? Go back
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

spacer
Répondre en citant
Message Sujet du message: Are bridge cameras good for airshow photography?
Hi,

I'm hoping to make this airshow season the last with my current camera. After pricing out some cameras, both bridge and entry level DSLR types, I've come to the conclusion that a bridge type might be more up my street.
I'm not a professional photographer nor to I have designs on being one, so when I look at the cost of the various lenses I would require to get right up to some subjects with DSLR I can't really justify the price.
I've looked at the current lot of bridge cameras that I could splash out on that have zoom abilities that could get me the sort of images I'm after and two that I've actually been able to hold in shops have got my attention.
Nikon Coolpix P510 (42x optical zoom)
Canon Powershot SX40 HS (35x optical zoom)
I know both manufacturers have good reputations, I always had Canons when I still had 35mm cameras, but would either of the above get the job done at an airshow when it comes to high speed subject matter?
I do realise that bridge cameras will not give me DSLR image quality, but as a non-professional I see that as a fair trade off for actually being able to get right up on my subject matter.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.fightercontrol.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67238
Content production service

Thank you. 

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » Autres intérêts et passions diverses.Place à ceux qui ne pensent pas que mécanique. Libre à vous de créer votre espace. » Espace destiné à la photographie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation