. .
Logo LE HONDA DAX STOCK
Pour parler du Dax Honda, des minis 4 ou 2 temps, originales ou répliques et autres deux roues vintages.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » le Honda Dax stock » Pour ceux qui le préfère full stock
. Why 4000 trophies is the end of the game for me, and should Go back
Auteur Message
joeclark

spacer
Répondre en citant AIM
Message Sujet du message: Why 4000 trophies is the end of the game for me, and should
Hello,

I've been playing this game since about April of 2016. It took me somewhere around 11 months, maybe a little more, to reach 4000 trophies. In the 3+ months since then I am still at 4000. This is due to the fact that unless I reach 4900 trophies I just get knocked back to 4000 at the start of every new month. Even worse, if I do get to 4900 (which is unattainable for the foreseeable future, more on that later) all that means is I get knocked back down to 4300. If I get back to 4899? Now I'm just knocked all the way back to 4000 again. 

So, to recap, it took me about a year to get to 4000, and over 3 months later I haven't moved. That doesn't really seem like a logical progression to have in a game. 

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1531617-Why-4000-trophies-is-the-end-of-the-game-for-me-and-should-be-for-you-too
SaaS Platform Video Examples

Publicité

spacer
Message Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LE HONDA DAX STOCK Index du Forum » le Honda Dax stock » Pour ceux qui le préfère full stock Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation